Rob Perin C.Ht.
For some people, what matters is history. For them; I first learned hypnosis at Western Washington University in 1983, while loitering around the psychology department. I've used it or it's cousin Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) in one form or another ever since.
Other people like to see certificates, diplomas, and licenses. For that group, my formal education consisted of 400+ hours of instruction, followed by 200+ hours of supervised time with clients, before they ever set me loose on my own. Since then, I have hundreds more hours with clients in my private practice.
I value ongoing education in my field, so I stay current with developments in human behavior research, psychology, hypnosis and more. I also like to expand my skills, so at any given time I am likely to be taking classes toward my next certification.
Certifications & Memberships:
- Registered Hypnotherapist - Washington State Department of Health #HP60794159
- Certified Hypnotherapist - National Guild of Hypnotists #59068
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - AHA/ABNLP #161260
- Certified Master Hypnotist - AFL-CIO Hypnotherapist's Union Local 472 #39463819
- Professional Member - American Hypnosis Association #003816
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - HMI College of Hypnotherapy (accredited by the USDE) #101415
- Hypnotechs® is registered - Washington State Department of Revenue
- Premium Member - City of Duvall Chamber of Commerce
American Hypnosis Association Certifications:
- Eating Disorders
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis
- Anxieties & Fears
- Immune Disorders
- Pre & Post Surgery Hypnosis
- Hypnosis and Seniors
- Sports Performance
- Pain Management
- Emergency Hypnosis
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Dynamic Hypnosis Speeches
- Rapid and Instant Inductions
- Handwriting Analysis
WHAT DO CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY WONDERFUL CLIENTS
"My world has changed since I started coming here. I was a bit skeptical at first but Rob has a calming way about him. He explained the process clearly and made me feel comfortable right away. I started to see results after my first visit and build on that success with every appointment."
"Rob is amazing, try it out...super relaxing, and helped me learn to sleep better!"
"Rob truly is amazing and I highly recommend him. I’ve worked with other hypnotherapist who weren’t able to get results in 5+ sessions. Rob consistently gets results in every session. He’s the only hypnotherapist I’ll work with."
"I had to thank you one more time for all the great work you have done with me. I'm flying to Vegas and have ZERO jitters. You are amazing and I am forever grateful to you."
The midwife and doctors were beyond impressed at how I was able to stay with it and calm the whole time. Very little pain until the very end.
Nice job Rob! You are so dang good at what you do.
Honestly, not voo doo but actually very good therapy, Hypnotechs in Duvall. He's very straightforward and not into anything strange. Very logical and down to earth.